My Babee Greens review- Late last year I was able to pick up a Babee Greens wool diaper cover. I haven’t taken pictures of it yet, but it’s a nice light blue color with snaps on it, in most regards, it looks like a pocket diaper.
It’s all wool though, and they have a lot of beautiful colors. I believe the price was around $34.95
I bought a size medium and had planned on using it with Kissaluvs size 1 fitted cotton diapers. We’ve now used both the Kissaluvs and Babee Greens quite a few times and I feel like I can give my opinion about it.
- I bought the size M cover, and it is a little big on my 20 pound baby.
- I love snaps, but the way this cover works is the front snaps onto the sides, it seems like it doesn’t close well, perhaps a lack of elasticity, and it’s a bit big on him. I feel that the way the snaps are, it makes it difficult to fully cover everything, because it just doesn’t seem as secure.
- It is nice and thick, but still breathable. The wool works beautifully, even though I worry about the closures. Every night it has kept things contained, no problem there.
- It dries great. Everyday we hang it on a hook to dry out, it doesn’t really get wet, but there is some wetness on the layer closest to baby.
- I haven’t had to wash it yet, so I don’t know how it will work with that. We haven’t used it more than 10 times, so we will be lanolizing soon.
- There are 3 sizes on the side flaps that the front snaps to, so this will grow with your baby for quite some time.
- The wool is so soft, I believe it is called Merino wool.
- It is put together very nicely, great quality.
I have to say I like the wool cover. I’ve used it with the fitteds and with prefolds and it keeps him dry. He is not a heavy wetter, but over night of 8 hours, and no changing, there are no leaks.
What do you think of Babee Greens? Share your comments below, I can’t wait to see what they come out with next.
Oh, and please share this post on Twitter or Facebook, I’d really appreciate it.